Legal / Municipal Court
Manhattan Fire Department
Parks and Recreation
Advisory Boards & Committees
Code of Ethics
Chamber of Commerce
Convention & Visitors Bureau
Flint Hills Discovery Center
Budget Information Center
Apply for a Job
Check Your New Home
Convention & Visitors Bureau
Helpful Phone Numbers
How Do I?
Utility Services Contact Information
Application Forms & Instructions
Community Development Block Grant Program
Flood Insurance Rate Maps
Flood Prediction and Inundation Mapping
Housing Development In Manhattan
Housing Rehabilitation Programs
Links & Resources
Notice to Bidders/Request for Proposals
Plans, Regulations & User's Guides
Planning in Progress
Population & Demographics
Public Hearing Dates and Application Forms
Notification of Proposals & Projects
Sign up to receive early notification of city maintenance projects and development proposals, including developer’s neighborhood meetings and contact information and description of proposals.
This notification is limited to proposals that are located within the City of Manhattan, or are proposed to be annexed and developed in Manhattan. Proposals that are being processed and considered by Riley or Pottawatomie counties are not included in this service.
The city is divided into neighborhood notification areas on the map below, using labeled streets and rivers as boundaries. Please select the area(s) in which you have interest. You will receive notification of city maintenance projects and development proposals located within the area(s) you select. If you live near the edge of an area, consider also signing up for the adjacent area to ensure notice of all nearby proposals.
To sign up to receive notifications from a single neighborhood, click on the number for that area on the map below. To sign up for multiple areas,
sign up for In Touch notifications
and select all neighborhoods you would like to receive notifications for.
(1) Eureka Valley - Manhattan Regional Aiport - West Scenic Drive
(2) Candlewood - Western Hills - Grand Mere - Colbert Hills
(3) Anthony Middle School - North KSU Campus
(4) Eastside Business Area - Northview - Eisenhower Middle School
(5) CiCo Park - Amanda Arnold Elementary School
(6) West Campus
(7) K-State Core Campus - East Campus
(8) Anneberg Park - Warner Park - Miller Parkway
(9) Sunset Zoo - Redbud Neighborhood
(10) City Park - Downtown Core
(11) Stagg Hill - Area bounded by Ft. Riley Boulevard and US 24 on the north, the Kansas River on the south, and the Blue River on the east.
(12) K-177 Gateway Corridor - Area consists of land located southeast of the Kansas River. Area 13 consists of land located east of the Blue River and north of the Kansas River.
(13) Wastewater Plant - East Highway 24
Water Utility Payments
Property Tax Inquiries
Parks & Recreation
Building Permits & Licenses
Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce
Manhattan Public Library
Riley County Police
Flint Hills MPO
Where can I purchase a pet license?
Can I pay my utility bill online?
When is Sunset Zoo open?
How do I request a street light for my neighborhood?
Where can I make a reservation for City Facilities?
How do I apply for a job with the City?
How can I initiate or change water/sewer services?
Powered by CivicPlus
City of Manhattan • 1101 Poyntz Avenue • Manhattan KS 66502 • (785) 587-2489