City of Manhattan News & Events
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) issued a Boil Water Advisory (BWA) at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 for only a specific area in the southwest portion of Manhattan. An estimated 4,700 people will be affected. Read on...
Two celebrations will take place this week to mark the grand opening of the new Anthony Recreation Center located at 2415 Browning Avenue. An official ribbon cutting ceremony starts at 3:30 p.m. May 21. Then from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on May 22. Read on...
In the next few weeks, the City of Manhattan expects to receive the first federal disbursement check of $6.3 million as part of the American Rescue Plan (ARP) benefits for municipalities Read on...
Stay in Touch
Sign up for email and/or text alerts on a variety of topics.
To view our neighborhood designations, see our online Neighborhood Notifications map. Or sign up for email and/or text alerts for multiple lists.
- Amherst and Miller Parkway
- Anthony Middle School
- CiCo Park
- Downtown Core
- East Campus
- Northwest Manhattan
- Eureka Valley - Manhattan Regional Airport - West Scenic Drive NOT PICTURED
- K-177 Gateway Corridor NOT PICTURED
- Stagg Hill
- Sunset Zoo - Redbud
- Wastewater Plant - East Highway 24 NOT PICTURED
- West Campus
Advisory Boards & Committees
Want to keep track of an advisory board or committee that interests you? Sign up for email and/or text alerts for agendas, minutes and special announcements.
SIGN UP FOR MORE THAN ONE NOTIFICATION LIST HERE
- Aggieville BID Advisory Board
- Arts and Humanities Advisory Board
- Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Cemetery Board
- City Commission
- City/University Projects Fund Committee
- Code Appeals Board
- Douglass Center Advisory Board
- Downtown BID Advisory Board
- Flint Hills Discovery Center Advisory Board
- Food and Farm Council
- Historic Resources Board
- Housing Appeals Board
- Human Rights and Services Board
- License and Permit Notifications
- Manhattan Urban Area Planning Board
- Municipal Audit Committee
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Partner City Advisory Committee
- Social Services Advisory Board
- Special Alcohol Fund Advisory Committee