- You Are Here:
- Renting in Manhattan
- Who Do I Call?
Who Do I Call?
The City of Manhattan is committed to ensuring homes meet standard living expectations and their occupants are safe. Below is a list of resources should you face challenges in acquiring or maintaining a rental house or apartment in Manhattan.
|Property maintenance issues/request an inspection||City of Manhattan Risk Reduction||785-587-4506|
|Discrimination in housing||City of Manhattan Human Resources||785-587-2443|
|Are you a KSU student?||KSU Off-Campus Housing||785-532-6432|
|Are you affiliated with Fort Riley?||Fort Riley Housing|| 785-239-2405
|Landlord/tenant information||Housing & Credit Counseling||800-383-0217|
- Check Your Home (Property Maintenance Checklist)
- Kansas Housing Resources Corporation (KHRC)
- Kansas Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- K-State Off-Campus Housing Office
- Landlord Handbook
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure
- Local Tenant Rights, Laws and Protection for Kansas
- Low-Income Rental Assistance
- Overview of Landlord-Tenant Laws in Kansas
- Radon Guide for Tenants
- Tenant Handbook
- Utility Contacts