Community Development conducts housing market studies, stores information, coordinates with outside agencies, and makes recommendations on programs and policies to the City Commission concerning housing inside the city limits of Manhattan.
On Wednesday, April 19, 2023, the City will host a Housing Conference to bring together various sectors of the local housing market, including, including landlords, tenant advocates, real estate agents/realtors/brokers, developers, and the investment/finance/banking community. This conference previous Fair Housing seminars and webinars that have taken place in the past.
Attendees will hear from a variety of local and state speakers on topics, including:
- Fair Housing Act
- Manhattan Development Code
- Building permits, inspections, and code
- Historic Preservation and resources
- Funding programs
- And much more
More details will be coming as the program is finalized.
Due to space limitations, registration is required and limited, so sign-up today.
- Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Sunset Zoo, 2333 Oak St, Manhattan, KS 66502
- Admission: No cost for registration or admission
- Lunch will not be provided
Fair Housing Information
Workforce Housing Steering Committee