If the back of your ticket contains the specific amount of the fines/costs, you can pay the full amount before arraignment in one of three ways:
- At Municipal Court, 610 Colorado St.
- Online, with a credit or debit card (fees apply)
- By mail to 610 Colorado St., Manhattan, KS 66502
- Drop box located outside the courthouse
- By phone at 866-301-6054 (fees apply)
You must enter a plea on the back of the ticket, date it, sign it and mail the ticket with your check or money order to the Municipal Court. You must also pay the court costs for your case, even if you do not have to appear in Municipal Court. If the back of your ticket says “Must Appear” or “MA”, you cannot pay in advance. You must appear in court on your arraignment date. If you have appeared in Court, and the Judge imposes a fine and court costs in your case, the Judge will set a payment deadline.