Can I appeal the judge’s decision?
You have the right to appeal the conviction to the District Court. You must file a written Notice of Appeal with the Municipal Court within 14 days of your conviction. When you file your written Notice of Appeal, you must post an appeal bond of $94.50.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay a municipal court fine and court costs?
2. If I pay my fine, do I still have to come to Municipal Court?
3. What is the function of Municipal Court?
4. How are municipal court fines and court costs set?
5. Can I do community service to pay off my fines?
6. What happens at arraignment?
7. What is a “plea?"
8. What happens at trial?
9. What happens at sentencing?
10. Can I speak to a City Prosecutor about my case?
11. Can I have an attorney represent me in court?
12. Can I appeal the judge’s decision?
13. Can I change my arraignment date?
14. What happens if I missed my court date?
15. Can I change the date and time of my meeting with my court services officer?
16. What happens if I miss a meeting with my court services officer?
17. I received a ticket for no proof of liability insurance for the vehicle I was driving. What are my options?
18. Can I get a diversion of any charge(s) against me?
19. Can I have my Municipal Court arrest and/or conviction expunged?
20. What is the ordinance for cell phone violations?
21. What if court is canceled due to inclement weather?
22. What if I need to reschedule my court appearance due to inclement weather?