How do I file for unemployment?
Kansas Unemployment Call Center
P.O. Box 3539
Topeka, KS 66601-3538
Visit the Department of Labor website or call 800-292-6333 for assistance.

Fax: 785-296-3249

Topeka Area: 785-575-1460

Claim specialists are available:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.

For assistance, visit the Manhattan Workforce Center at 205 S. 4th St., Ste. 1A, Manhattan, KS 66502; or call them for further information at 785-539-5691.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a job with the City of Manhattan?
2. What benefits do city employees receive?
3. Who do I contact about wage and pay issues?
4. Where do I go to obtain a new Social Security card?
5. How do I file for unemployment?
6. How many employees does the city have?
7. Where can I get help in my search for employment?